sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcer Component Lead vote results

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <lynx AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcer Component Lead vote results
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 15:08:53 +0200

Thanks for the votes and the kind words guys! :)

I'm currently a bit stumped with work and faculty, but that should change in
the fall. In the meantime I'll apply some of the bugfixes on bugzilla to let
them soak some more. For the realease of 1.14.0 there are still one or two
blocker bugs left to handle (13835, 13345).

--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org