sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable-0.13

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Chris Dombroski <cdombroski AT icanttype.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable-0.13
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:45:51 -0400

Quoting Chris Dombroski <cdombroski AT icanttype.org>:

Hey everyone,

The Stable-0.13 branch of the grimoire is slated to be released soon!
We need volunteers to test the base-system spells and make sure that
all is well before we release.

Quick notes:

Testing starts on 1 Aug and will hopefully conclude by 15 Aug

Volunteers will need either a chroot, VM or just a spare machine for testing.

For more details, or to volunteer to test specific spells, go to
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Stable-0.13

If you have questions, go to #sourcemage-grimoire on irc.freenode.net
or you can email the list and/or myself.

The more volunteers we have, the less time and effort this will take,
so everyone sign up to test a spell or two!

Ok, judging by the fact that the list basically went silent after I posted this, everyone must be in shock that I'm actually doing something. However, we've only got 2 people volunteering right now. I'm thinking that Lejatorn and Sandall are going to have a hard time testing everything themselves. Sandall's going to be posting the chroot/vm tarball real soon now, so sign up for some spells and start testing!

--
Chris Dombroski