sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL blog problems

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL blog problems
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:59:06 -0700

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:51:04 +0530
arnuld <geek.arnuld AT gmail.com> wrote:

> i have just registered with the SMGL blog here:
> http://www.sourcemage.org/blog
>
> i cannot upload my photo, whenever i try to upload any picture with
> the recommended dimensions of 85x85 i get this error:
>

> * The selected file /tmp/tmp_Hk5Bsv could not be uploaded, because
> the destination pictures/picture-1579.png is not properly configured.
> * Failed to upload the picture image; the pictures directory doesn't
> exist.
>

> what is the problem ?

It sounds like the temporary file location for Drupal is not setup
correctly. When I check the settings for Drupal I see the following
error (which *may* not be related ;)): The
directory /usr/share/drupal/drupalfiles does not exist.

Someone with access to the Drupal files will have to fix this, as I
only have web access to Drupal.

-sandalle