sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] MagePower.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Beel <beelboing AT yahoo.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] MagePower.org
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:40:56 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I have researched this and tried to find a
solution. The problem seems to be with Blogger. They
only provide a way for you to forward one alias to
that blogspot address. I can only have
www.magepower.org or magepower.org, but not both. I
hope they fix this in the future, because it isn't a
very good way to handle it.

Paul