sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New Grimoire: Remko

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New Grimoire: Remko
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:02:40 -0700

Fellow mages,

I am please to present our newest Developer in the order of General:
Remko van der Vossen (or, more commonly known as, wich). This fine soul
has trudged through our bugzilla numerous times pointing out our flaws,
however minor. With the encouragement of Jaka Kranjc he has now been
accepted as an official member of our Valley, with all the rights and
privileges granted therein for our main grimoire.

Please give a warm welcome to wich!

-sandalle

http://eric.sandall.us/ | http://counter.li.org/ #196285