sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] developer meeting reminder

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] developer meeting reminder
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:46:27 -0500

Reminder, the next developer meeting is scheduled for this Saturday, 5/19,
at 17:00 GMT / 12:00 CDT / 10:00 PDT. This has been scheduled for months
so hopefully people have had it on their calendars.

As last time I doubt we'll have a real agenda apart from just going over
current events and activities, but Component Leads should be prepared to
field status questions about their areas. We'll end after two hours if not
before.