sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable-rc-0.10 is ready

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable-rc-0.10 is ready
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 19:34:46 +0200

Am Tue, 08 May 2007 10:04:39 -0700
schrieb Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>:

> I see only a few have signed up for helping test the upgrade from 0.9 to
> 0.10. If you don't have time, please let me know so I have an idea of
> how many developers I'll have for this stable-rc -> stable run and can
> plan accordingly.

I've been half-dead for some time now in git and on the Stable wiki
page and will continue to do so for this cycle. Need to finish RL stuff.
I really want to get in for the stable-0.11 cycle; for example clearing
up old PAM bugs and stuff. Then, I'd like to produce an Alpha ISO to
make the next arch finally official Hm, will that be a race with a new
official x86-64 ISO? ;-)
Oh, and not to forget the reworking of account management for
"one-line(tm)" chroot creation.
And ruskie's xmms2 mpg123 plugin.
And aaaaall the other stuff.

I'll also try to pick up the one-bug-a-day game once my life sorts out.

Wish you guys fun with stable-rc-0.10 so far...

...so long,

Thomas.