sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery 1.13.7-rc2 install_config_file problem - spell writing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Pol Vinogradov <vin.public AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: astitt AT sourcemage.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery 1.13.7-rc2 install_config_file problem - spell writing
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 02:57:03 +0500

В Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:31:29 -0700
Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com> пишет:

> On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 04:34:11AM +0500, Pol Vinogradov wrote:
> > В Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:54:20 -0700
> > Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com> пишет:
> > > As has always been the case, if you think something is incorrect, you
> > > can
> > > start the process for resolving it by filing a bug and supplying
> > > relevant
> > > details.
> > well, my configuration more bleeding-the-edge... sorcery and grimoires are
> > directly from git, emacs from cvs... so, i think it's my fault in letting
> > such
>
> In anycase, I'll be happy to look at it if you'd like.
sure
> > things happen. and, yes i hate filing bugs... :(
>
> I know you dont like it, however bug filing can be scripted (cast bugcli).
i'll try it a bit later... i've some difficulties with my classses, so...
> Then it should be no more work than writing an email...
nice :)
> Or you can bookmark the submission page and save some clicking that way.
main problem for me is attaching debug files, etc... i really don't understand
which files are needed and how to get them from sorcery :(
--
Sincerely yours Pol Vinogradov
E-mails: public AT sourcemage.org; vin.public AT gmail.com; pol-vinogradov AT mail.ru