sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] new grimoire lead todo

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] new grimoire lead todo
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:07:59 -0500

On Apr 11, Eric Sandall [eric AT sandall.us] wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 16:59 -0500, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> > Eric, please review these mails and the replies made to them and update
> > the
> > process listed on http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Stable_Grimoire_Bug_Handling
> > with the new process. Bugs are still getting handled a variety of ways
> > and
> > I don't think anyone is entirely clear on how we're supposed to be doing
> > it. I'd like to get this clear so I don't have to run more mass bug
> > changes to close things/etc.
>
> Sorry about the delay Jeremy. I have now updated the Stable Grimoire Bug
> Handling wiki page with our proposed methods. Comments/suggestions are
> always welcome. ;)

Thanks. Please add that bugs requesting verification can be CLOSED after
waiting a week without response. Please also clean up the query links;
right now we have 2 for the old way and 2 for the new way. I think we
need:

- list of requested (not yet approved) -rc integrations (FIXED + -rc
integration requested)
- list of approved pending -rc integrations (-rc integration granted, not
CLOSED)
- list of integrated -rc bugs not yet CLOSED (subject matches [integrated],
not CLOSED)

...and the same 3 for stable. The last one is one we don't have now but
allows tracking what we think is in the tarball as well as things that are
waiting to be verified. It will also help transition from the old workflow
to the new.