sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] new developer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Martin Spitzbarth <m.spitzbarth AT gmx.de>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] new developer
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:34:38 +0200

And now my official "hello" to this list.

Thank you for your nice welcomes. And as for the dark secrets ... maybe
I will cast a torch to explore them, or I will embrace the dark magic
to be swallowed by it ... some years from now ;-)

(/me takes some chocolate-cookies and throws them randomly into
sm-discuss)

See you
Martin