sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] mail @ sourcemage.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] mail @ sourcemage.org
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:07:32 +0200

On 07:31:24 2007-03-27 Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org> wrote:
> On Mar 26, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> > I am in the process of moving the @sourcemage.org mail aliases onto
> > our own systems (finally). To make this manageable, I need to do
> > some clean up.
>
> I went ahead and built this up initially with all the existing aliases
> intact. I still want to remove the section ones as unneeded overhead,
> but for now this is to get us going. Like half of these end up at
> grimoire@ so I need to have the mail moved to us by the 1st so Eric can
> get all his spam.
>
> Let me know if this list looks wrong at all. You should see your real
> scm login id as the only non-linked alias; that one has your real email
> address in it (ask me if you want confirmation what it is, I'm not
> going to post it to the ML). Then you should see any nick aliases you
> have now and all your components and sections pointing at that login id
> alias. Unmaintained things point to the next level up in the hierarchy
> (sections to grimoire, components to projectlead, etc.).
>
> If you don't have your irc nick aliased currently and want it to be, or
> want some other alias in addition to what you have now, let me know.
> Eventually these will be under your own control to edit but for now we
> can at least allow people to have more than one when it's reasonable.
> Your scm login id + your irc nick are givens.
>
> alevstik
[check]

> ruskie -> alevstik
[check]

> games -> grimoire
[ ]
erm... last I checked that was supposed to be going to me since I'm still
the games maintainer.

also I'd like
quill -> alevstik

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C