sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] dbus doesn't export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] dbus doesn't export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 13:42:40 -0500

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble running f-spot and the like because
our dbus doesn't export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS. I noticed if I start
dbus-launch with auto-syntax it tells me what to export. I have no idea
if this is a problem in my setup or the spell. Figured someone on the
list might know.

Thanks,
Jeremy