sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] General leads grand finale

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: seth AT swoolley.homeip.net
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] General leads grand finale
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:18:58 -0800

Good question...

We could use a reminder, say, on Saturday, or open the vote on Saturday.

An official vote opening day might help. (In the US it is Tuesday.)

I miss most of the stuff if it happens during the week.
I simply forgot about this vote amongst everything else.

I'm moving within 200 meters of my work, so I won't have to
do the long 3-4 hour daily commute in the future.

Move-in date is next weekend.

That means I'll probably have a lot more free time during the
week, and, hence, more time for sourcemage, too.

Seth