sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Juuso Alasuutari <iuso AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 02:09:06 +0200

On Saturday 06 January 2007 02:01, Jaka Kranjc wrote:
<snip>
> and since everyone is taking packages:I'l start with console-tools/kbd and
> glibc.

Just a reminder at this point: I believe we've agreed about switching from
console-tools to kbd for the next release. But just to be on the safe side
maybe you could check if either one has been actively developed lately.

Console-tools had serious problems during the last time it was reviewed (some
part of keymap.sh even hanging on boot in some circumstances, iirc), but this
might have changed. I'd also suggest looking at Debian unstable's patch sets
for both to find possible fixes.

--
Juuso Alasuutari
[[ Source Mage GNU/Linux ]]