sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Status of xorg-modular

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Status of xorg-modular
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:21:41 +0100

> I see that the lunar spells have sensible descriptions.
> <http://modules.lunar-linux.org/index.php?option=moonbase&section=xorg7#xorg7>

> Maybe someone could write a script to pull the descriptions into
> xorg-modular

The js_x driver functions as a pointer input device, and may be
used as the X server's core pointer.

If you consider that sensible... It's no more than what we have:
"Module FOO for xorg-modular"

Just an example... or for example Calmcop driver says it's for calmcop
devices... now that's all good and well but I can figure tht out from the
name :)

Maybe some do have better but so far I don't see it... Even xorg-server
doesn't have better than what we have atm.