sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Weekly Test Grimoire Update Report

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Weekly Test Grimoire Update Report
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 10:41:32 -0800

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 11:21:34AM +0100, "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" wrote:

> > Deleted Spells
> >
> > Moved Spells

> I'm rather sure there were deleted spells this week but it seems the script
> didn't show them(like gnomemetting)... BTW got this script available
> someplace?

It didnt show up because the deletions went into the grimoire from
saturday and the script used the grimoire from friday. My cron timings
were out of sync, which I will fix. However, even if I dont fix them the
deletions will appear up next week. Theres not much possibility of
losing anything.

Yes they are available, and have been for years. They were checked into
perforce under //sgl/misc/scripts/{image.sh,report.pl}. I dont know if
that part of perforce got put into git or not.

Check the mailing list archives for instructions.

-Andrew