sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Weekly Stable Grimoire Update Report

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Weekly Stable Grimoire Update Report
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:03:56 -0800

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 11:45:57AM +0100, Jaka Kranjc wrote:
> Wouldn't it be better if this script ignored SCM spells - grep out
> today-versioned ones?

We could also release a new stable grimoire once every month or so,
then there'd actually be content in the stable diff. I'm actually on
the brink of turning off the stable reports at this point.

> And what is the first part of the mail, it has no title and it is repeated
> in
> the new spells section later?

If you looked at the test report it might be more obvious. The two
sections are organized differently, one is grouped first by section then
by change type, the other is grouped by change type then by section. Since
theres basically no activity theres not much to show.

-Andrew