sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Need help casting firefox cvs

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: seth AT swoolley.homeip.net
  • To: "B. A. S." <silverdrop9 AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Need help casting firefox cvs
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:58:24 -0800

in PRE_BUILD go to the bottom, comment out all the patches. They aren't for
2.0 anyways.

remember to comment out the trailing && from the line above the patches.

then go to BUILD and comment out mozilla_remove_nspr_nss. The function is in
FUNCTIONS and wasn't written to be version-agnostic since it uses a patch
instead of a sedit to apply the
security_manager_makefile.diff, which will also break. It should build nspr
and nss directly from cvs this way.

IIRC, those are the changes I made to get firefox working from cvs yesterday.

Seth