sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] grimoire bug fixing contest

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Matthew Clark <MatthewClark AT InLesserTerms.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] grimoire bug fixing contest
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:03:32 -0500

I agree. Instead of a monetary prize, how about a SMGL shirt, mug, and
hat? Even better: what if said item had a mention of the occasion? I
read about someone suggesting a ThinkGeek.com gift certificate, which
sounds cool, too. Since a lot of bugs are in 'net', I'd be willing to
sponsor a prize, heh heh ;).

But aside from these, perhaps there should be some sort of "Hall of
Fame" page on the sourcemage.org website for all to see.

Personally, on a project like this, I'm not motived by money (but
perhaps some are). If I were competing, I think I'd appreciate an item
more than just cash.

Eh, just my $.02...

- - MaffooClock