sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Gnome Section.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Flavien Bridault <vlaaad AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Gnome Section.
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 01:44:57 +0200

Le mercredi 06 septembre 2006 à 17:01 -0500, Robin Cook a écrit :
> Please don't do anything to the gnome sections as I am updating to the
> 2.16.0 release.

I updated to 2.14.3 few days ago, I was wondering if it would not a good
idea to use those packages for stable-rc, as it should be the more
stable for the 2.14 series ? Does someone consider this ?
If so, it might have been easier to integrate it before the update, but
I'm not sure it is that important.
--
Flavien Bridault

Disk, Graphics, Graphics-libs sections Guru
Source Mage GNU/Linux - http://www.sourcemage.org

irc: vlaaad
jabber: vlaaad AT amessage.be