sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] away for a week

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] away for a week
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:24:31 +0200

Hi all,

I'm gonna be away for a tenday (leaving for a little trip in Quebec),
so don't mess Source Mage up while I'm away! ;)

Cheers,
Mathieu.

--
If a function be advertised to return an error code in the event of
difficulties, thou shalt check for that code, yea, even though the

  • [SM-Discuss] away for a week, Mathieu L., 09/01/2006