sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Why prompt for kopete when spell exists?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Wolfgang Scheicher <worf AT sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Why prompt for kopete when spell exists?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:59:36 +0200

Am Sunday, 30. July 2006 22:13 schrieb Matthew Clark:
> Oh, and I just found something: why does kopete conflict with
> kdenetwork? I suppose if kdenetwork did build kopete, then we'd have an
> understandable conflict. But as I mentioned below, I recompiled
> kdenetwork to NOT build kopete. So where's the conflict now?
>
> So I smoked the CONFLICTS file in my local kopete spell, and the kopete
> spell compiled fine.

I think the best thing is to change the kdenetwork spell to not build kopete
under any circuumstances, and remove the conflict with the kopete spell

because: kopete has basically moved out of kdenetwork. kde is in feature
freeze, and kopete continued to improve, actually also fixing serious errors
( you need current kopete to use icq )

Worf