sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] inputrc change

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Juuso Alasuutari <iuso AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] inputrc change
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 03:07:58 +0300

On Sunday 25 June 2006 02:54, Armando Vega wrote:
> I'm just reading all this and I have to say I would very much welcome
> such a feature. And I also agree you should somehow make it optional,
> not default.

I edited the readline spell in test a while ago. inputrc now has this
feature,
but the lines are commented out so that they are not enforced. The next test
grimoire with this edit should be available with scribe add in no more than 5
hours. I didn't upgrade PATCHLEVEL for such a small edit, so you'll have to
recast readline to get the new inputrc.

--
Juuso Alasuutari
[[ Source Mage GNU/Linux ]]