sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Spell suggestion/improvement

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jamie Tomlinson <jamie.tomlinson AT verizon.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Spell suggestion/improvement
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 21:52:00 -0400

I was thinking (as I sit here and watch my system update) that it would be
nice to have all of the messages, that are at the end of cast spells, be put
into a "read file" so that you can reference them after a system is done
casting. Most of us know that you "telinit run xxx restart" to restart a
server of some type, but I saw a message from "Firefox" flash by, about how
to remove a certain directory if you are having problems. Little info like
that would be nice to be able to reference after casts.

Seems that it would/should be a fairly easy fix, but then again, I'm no
genius
at BASH programming.

Comments?

Jamie Tomlinson
--
Illigitimus non Carborundum - Gen. Joseph Stillwell