sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:26:11 +0200

As I said in my other mail, I'm gonna be without an internet connection
at home for a few weeks. I'd still like to help the scm testing though,
so I was wondering if there would be a way for me to do that on fawkes
only with a mail client or a web browser (as those are probably the only
tools available for me on the comps at school)? Can any of the 3 scms we
plan on testing do that?

Cheers,
Mathieu.