sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] config_query_multi

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] config_query_multi
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:07:08 +0200

I am trying to use the config_query_multi function. It returns a space
separated list. I need a comma separated list with no leading spaces.

Can anyone suggest a suitable transformation?

I tried XX=${XX/ /,}
but this does not give the required result

Perhaps a config_query_multi_csv would also be useful.

___
Regards, Treeve