sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] next stable and stable-rc??

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "George J. Sherwood" <george AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: "'SM Discuss'" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] next stable and stable-rc??
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:26:19 -0500

I have done an install using stable without any problems. Seems pretty good
to me. I would recommend that we bring the new version of expat and
probably gcc/g++ into stable to test on the new ISO. Such a big update can
cause problems for new users. I haven't heard any reports of problems with
either spell. From my section, I would like to make sure that the latest
xchat 2.6.1 is included. It has some fixes over the version that is
currently there, 2.4.5 I think.

George Sherwood