sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Another SMGL Wallpaper

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Beel <beelboing AT yahoo.com>
  • To: neuron <vlmarek AT volny.cz>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Another SMGL Wallpaper
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:43:02 -0800 (PST)

Just to clarify, this isn't an image created by me. I
have just been posting on forums in various places
trying to get artists interested in doing some
wallpapers for Source Mage. When they feel like
creating one, they send it to me and then I post it
here.

Digitex3d is just a person who volunteered to do one.
:-)

I'm glad you guys are enjoying them.

Paul Beel
aka NovaBurst