sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery menu changes

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery menu changes
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:02:50 -0800

On Monday 02 January 2006 12:48, Andrew wrote:

> Stuff that should be removed:
>
> sound schemes (does anyone use this or think we need them?)

I personally have never used sounds for sorcery, so it doesn't really matter
to me, but there is some aspect of this which is also a spell. It seems to
me that most or all of the functionality could be moved to the spell. If you
want sounds, cast the spell and choose the theme. If you don't want sounds
don't cast or dispel the spell.

--
Jason Flatt
jflatt AT sourcemage.org