sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Baby Announcement . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Baby Announcement . . .
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:40:40 -0600

On Dec 30, Jason Flatt [jflatt AT sourcemage.org] wrote:
> I've already mentioned this to Eric and Jeremy in discussing some recent
> web
> site issues, but now that I've got the "official" :^) announcement in
> place,
> I'm letting everyone else know bout our 6th child:

By the same token I'll mention that my wife and I are now expecting our
4th, which is a big reason I've not been around as much lately. She's
needing help with the other 3 while she focuses on things like "eat all the
time" and "sleep all the time". In a month or two things should even back
out for her, based on past experience.