sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] spell DETAILS format

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] spell DETAILS format
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:18:28 +0100

Arwed von Merkatz wrote :

> On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 08:44:55AM +0100, Pieter Lenaerts wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > I see that there's inconsistent use of quotes and brackets in DETAILS:
> > some people put all their variables values between quotes, some people
> > put all their variable names between curly brackets.
> >
> > what's the convention?
> >
> > this convention should be put in the wiki and drupal
>
> The only real convention is that it has to work. If we really want to
> have a standard I'd suggest minimal quotes/braces, i.e. only where
> they're really necessary.
>
> --
> Arwed v. Merkatz Source Mage GNU/Linux
> developer
>
> http://www.sourcemage.org

Well quill uses brackets where possible to avoid any problems...
And it only quotes SHORT since everything else
shouldn't really have spaces in...

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html

Key id = A7A9E461
Key fingerprint = 757E C16B F5B7 DC27 B003 CCED CF95 3A77 A7A9 E461