sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] mysql 5.0

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: George Sherwood <pilot AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] mysql 5.0
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:19:01 -0400

A few days ago, I updated the devel branch of mysql to 5.0.15. This is
actually considered the stable release now. Since I don't use mysql, I
didn't want to go ahead and move the 5.0 version to be the normal build.
I did a cleanse --fix after the update and at least the lib name has
changed. So all spells that use mysql will need to be rebuilt. Any one
that actually uses mysql have any ideas on how we should handle this?
Just update it, create a mysql4 spell, or some other option?

George