sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Glitch in `gaze voyeur'

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Glitch in `gaze voyeur'
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 01:13:35 -0400

Andrew,

I sincerely ask you to please keep your anger and whining at bay. For a
long time now, I'm not interested in knowing your emotional state.
You're not the only one who can fix it. So, if it doesn't entertain you
to be informal and discuss things on the list, feel free to ignore my
requests. When I need your attention, I'll gladly file a bug.
And please, don't touch line 821 of gaze, there are more important
things to be busy with.

Sergey.

--
Sergey A. Lipnevich <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
Optimal Technologies