sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] French Sourcemage Website ?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: francois <francois.martorello AT laposte.net>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] French Sourcemage Website ?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:02:08 +0200

The french users on #sourcemagefr have had the idea to "creat" a french site of sourcemage. We think of a transalation of sourcemage.org with some modifications and a french forum/wiki to attract the new user and give them some informations because the english is not easy for everybody. We think to use dev.sourcemage.org as support when it will be finished.

And you? what do you think ?

Thx
(Merci à tous les Français abonnés à la ML de bien vouloir soutenir ce projet :)