sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] triggers while sorcery rebuild

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] triggers while sorcery rebuild
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 10:35:18 -0700

> There is also another small issue i'm not sure about: cast -c has some
> non-automatic casts (due to license) and in these demands confirmation (do
> you want XXX to be cast [n], defaults to no). I understand this is
> necessary for the first cast and maybe during update but while recast i'm
> usually not watching. Maybe we can skip it if it was already answered.

The z-rejected queries are done in the spell. This would not be the first
time someone has brought this issue up, and would not be the first time
Ive suggested using a persistent variable for fixing it. However the
conversation will end here and everyone will forget again unless someone
files a bug for it.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |