sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Workload

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eric AT schabell.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Workload
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:51:09 +0200

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 10:15:13PM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Due to my recent workload increase with my starting business and extra
> duties at
> my "real" job I am stepping down as Project Lead this week. Paul Mahon has
> agreed to step into my spot (since we don't have an Assistant Project Lead)
> until a vote can be setup.

Eric,

I must say I am really sorry to see this happen during the approach to
1.0... this will most certainly kill the roadmap. Bummer for SMGL.

On a personal note, I have worked with you probably the longest of
anyone here. I have always found you to be a hard worker and a competent
choice to lead SMGL. I hope to see you around and that your future
company (any name dropping so we can promote it on this side of the
ocean?) does not get too large so you forget us all! ;-)

Good luck and do keep in touch (drop a private mail if you would with
info about your new endevors... I would still like to meet up sometime
when I stop back into your state again, maybe with swoolley?).

With much respect,
erics