sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Quality Assurance Team and Security Team Leader openings.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Thomas Houssin <thomas.houssin AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Quality Assurance Team and Security Team Leader openings.
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:02:52 -0800

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 01:12:25PM +0200, Thomas Houssin wrote:
> Security is something I'm interested in. If I can focus more on
> everything that's related to security in SM, I'd be happy to do it.
> That's why I'm interested in following after Seth, and volunteering for
> that...

So are you accepting a nomination for Security Team Leader? I don't
want to be a "team leader" in two categories, and I think it's good for
community members to step up to leadership and keep the team leadership
fresh.

Did I mention it looks good on a resume?

Seth

Key id 00BA3AF3 = 8BE0 A72E A47E A92A 0737 F2FF 7A3F 6D3C 00BA 3AF3
http://smgl.positivism.org:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x00BA3AF3
Security Team Leader Source Mage GNU/Linux http://www.sourcemage.org