sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation [back on-topic (not really)]

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation [back on-topic (not really)]
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:11:24 +0100

Andrew a écrit :
p4 group -o sorcery_proj2
<snip>
Users:
andrew_stitt
benoit_papillault
eric_sandall
laurent_wandrebeck
paul_mahon

Either this was done already or someone did it before i woke up and checked.
Although I would prefer if we could stick with our plan and the priorities
layed out by our project leader (of which, bi-arch appears to be absent).

-Andrew

Yes. Eric did it (and send me a private email to let me know). I thought it would be good to update (in fact, most of my stuff is already in proj2) p4 with the source code on my hard drive, before I got hit by a truck.

"sorcery bi-arch" has been listed as a low priority item, but is there. So, if you are trying to tell me that I understand it wrong, maybe we should put some wiki page so that anyone can refer to it. (Eric, can you do it and publish the link here?).

Benoit PAPILLAULT