sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Idea about web-interface sorcery

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Idea about web-interface sorcery
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:55:00 +0100

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:32:07 +0500
Anton Kovalyov <simanyay AT gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:37:18 +0100, Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
> wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:20:09 +0500
> > Anton Kovalyov <simanyay AT gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I think we can create local grimoire for this script via this script.
> >
> > no
> >

> Why? I don't mean that we will create local grimoire with remote PHP
> script. I want to create special bash script that will do all local
> stuff.

erm, you kidding? ... a web based thingy running on a remote server changing
my
local config? no thanks, i'll skip this one....
windows update anyone?

Arjan

+=======
Proud Source Mage GNU/Linux user,
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.
http://www.sourcemage.org

Registered as user #310617 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org.

Check my key at:
http://www.keyserver.net
+===