sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] sorcery queue not working

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Chris Dombroski <cdombroski AT gambit.gotdns.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] sorcery queue not working
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:54:12 -0600

Came upon this just now:

root@Perrin:~# sorcery queue
Generating list of spells to update...
No spells listed in queue.
root@Perrin:~# gaze version xfwm4
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
test xfce xfwm4 4.2.0 4.0.6

root@Perrin:~#

The only held spell on the system is Python/python (whichever it is to make
pysol function). xfwm4 is not the only spell out of date either...
I just updated to sorcery to 1.11.3 however, I updated because this was
already happening, and I figured checking if sorcery was current couldn't
hurt anything. Working off of test grimoire as you can see.