sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Website work, progress, and discussion

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Website work, progress, and discussion
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:12:51 -0800

Hi all,

After the input received recently, I've got a pretty clear idea of where
we want to get to with our new website.

I've spent a fair bit of time recently (even before much recent
discussion got underway) testing out CMS systems that could even come
close to fulfilling our needs, and may have a final candidate.

However, at this time, I think it'd be best to have others get involved,
share their input, etc. That said, the website is *very alpha*, and I
personally would just like people who truly understand that concept to
be dropping by the new website. So, if you're part of the tome team, or
are another team leader or volunteer, or would just really like to see
the new work that's going on, please drop by #smgl-tome for the gory
deatils. I'll be there either as Kinetix or KinetiWork.

Oooooh, how obscure... ;-)

-Adam

  • [SM-Discuss] Website work, progress, and discussion, Adam Clark, 01/27/2005