sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Reorganisation plans for games grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Reorganisation plans for games grimoire
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 07:57:54 +0100

Alexander Tsamutali wrote :

> And I think games should be classified according to the
> http://happypenguin.org (Linux Game Tome).

Well with that one I don't agree... Some of those classifications I disagree
with
and with others I semi-disagree. Same goes for any other gaming sites...
So use of any other gaming sites classification is a no-go from me...

But I do take sugestions...
So if you want to recommend your own classification of games
i.e.: WhatSection - WhatKindOfGames
then by all means do so...

And might I ask why do you have set Reply-to in your emails if both your
outgoing and incoming mails are the same...
Makes it hard to reply to the mailing list... since any reply will
give your email directcly...

And the reorganisation is a long-term project not something that will happen
in the next three months... atleast not very likely...
First things BUILD_API=2 converstion and lo-caseing of all games spells...

Also if ANYONE doesn't like that a game is in a specific section please say
so and
tell to what section it should go...

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik

For all the knowledge... || URL: http://ruskie.pixelcarnage.com
I will prevail... || ICQ: 321223361
If I fail nothing is left... || MSN: ruskie_0 AT yahoo.co.uk
All is lost... || Jabber: ruskie AT jabber.org
Never to be seen again... || Yahoo!: ruskie_0
Nevermore...

EtPan! - nicest email client I have seen -
http://libetpan.sourceforge.net/etpan

Key ID = 32FE2034
Key fingerprint = EF36 041B E2A5 4E6F 7B3E 6B45 C0F2 E234 32FE 2034