sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [Cauldron] Meeting Planning

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [Cauldron] Meeting Planning
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 09:58:42 +0100

Unet a écrit :
Hello all,

After some time out needed to complete my PhD thesis (should be
defending it in January), I finally have more free time !

Hence, in order to get a definite schedule of what to do for the 1.0 ISO
and general rethinking of our releases plan, I think having a cauldron
meeting is needed.

If everyone involved or interested in Cauldron and ISO creation could be
on #sourcemage-cauldron next Sunday (5 December), at 1800 GMT. If the
meeting time is not OK for everyone, we can move it. Just let me know

I won't be available next week end (Saturday and Sunday).
Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO Guru