sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Assistant Grimoire Lead position is now available

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Assistant Grimoire Lead position is now available
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:47:44 -0800

Hello all SourceMagers,

Our prior AGL has stepped down due to time constraints and we are now looking
for a new pair of shoes to fill the position. This position mainly entails
doing exactly as Arwed says and fixing 30 bugs every week[0], so if this
sounds
like fun to you talk to us and we'll work out your schedule!

-sandalle

[0] I would certainly be happy with that description, but I think doing
exactly
as Arwed says may be stretching the requirements a bit. ;)

  • [SM-Discuss] Assistant Grimoire Lead position is now available, Eric Sandall, 11/30/2004