sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Server may need to be checked......

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • To: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Server may need to be checked......
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:47:15 +0000

On Sunday 07 November 2004 15:52, Paul Mahon wrote:
> Did the wedding go well at least?

Absolutely!

> Is the repository using up a lot of space? If so, is there anything we
> can do to reduce it?

No, it's not too bad. SMGL is not the main consumer of space on the volume. I
was also using /home to stash my backup tarballs before taking them elsewhere
to be archived. I've created a new volume for that now, so /home has plenty
of space and shouldn't run out for some time to come.

Thanks for offering though!

Tony