sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer meeting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer meeting
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:34:25 -0800

Quoting Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>:
> Hey all!
> Just wanted to check back on our meeting schedule...
> Last month we had a meeting and said "next one next month".
> Well, how about it?
> On the one hand, a meeting may need a lot of scheduling, so we'd
> better plan them a while in advance.
> On the other hand, is there anything to report yet at all?
> So Far,
> Karsten

Sorry about that, I was thinking every other month, which would be this month.
I'd like to schedule a meeting for November 28 at 14:00 GMT in #smgl-admin.

I'll ask the Team Leads to report on what items from the RoadMap they've
completed and which ones they're currently working on and make sure we're
still
on target for a release on April 3.

Our RoadMap is located at
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=SourceMageRoadMap for your perusal.