sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] firewall spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • Cc: 'sm-discuss' <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] firewall spell
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:18:09 -0800

I approve using the "provides" logic and making it a part of our iso.
We could have Thomas's minimal firewall as one option, as well as
shorewall, agt, etc. Not too many options lest our iso get too big, but
nowadays, firewalls are becoming more and more required, and any lan
with any possible untrusted network activity should be firewalled.

Seth