sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Weekly Stable Grimoire Update Report

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Weekly Stable Grimoire Update Report
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:45:39 +0100

Do we want to continue posting these to news.sourcemage.org? I don't mind if
people think it's a good idea.

Definitely we need something to regularly add to news.sourcemage.org.
These update reports are certainly better than nothing.

We should change title from "Weekly Test Grimoire Update Report" to "Changes to test between 20041024 and 20041031" so we have not all titles the same.

- lace -