sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] linux cast wierdness

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Lyon Lemmens <redlemon AT knoware.nl>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] linux cast wierdness
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:29:18 -0700

That's odd. I put in arch support a while ago, but maybe I used the API
incorrectly and a bugfix in sorcery enforced the API. Somebody who
knows the persistence API better than I do, please take a look. The
"end of prepare" kernel_arch line looks odd as well, so maybe it really
wasn't my fault and this is a bug in sorcery.

Seth