sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] linux cast problem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] linux cast problem
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:30:49 -0400

The io redirection was recently changed in sorcery. ncurses doesn't like
running detatched from terminals. In devel, the sorcery problem is
fixed, but the linux spell needs to be modified to complete the fix. I'm
not sure if the spell has been fixed yet. In the meantime use oldconfig,
and possibly ^Z the cast and run make menuconfig manualy.